1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Additional Practice Areas
  4.  » Collection of Judgments

Collections Of Judgments In Snohomish County

Many divorce settlements include judgments for child support, spousal support and lump sum/cash property distributions. Unfortunately, it is not uncommon for people to fall behind on these payments. At the , I help parents and others who need to collect past-due judgments resulting from divorce proceedings.

Due to my many years of experience and background in business, accounting and the law, I am adept at investigating financial situations, finding funds and collecting judgments.

Often, my efforts result in the recovery of past-due support payments through wage garnishment. Many past clients and members of the legal community have attested to my skill in this area.

Arlington Child Support Collection Lawyer

Raising a child comes with substantial costs, and both parents have a legal obligation to support the child. If your child’s other parent is behind on child support payments, the government is on your side. Unfortunately, recovering past-due child support can be difficult without assistance from a knowledgeable attorney.

As your lawyer, I will sit down with you and create a customized road map that will outline your case strategy. I will be prepared to answer your questions at all times and guide you through the process as efficiently as possible.

To learn more about judgment collection in Snohomish County and throughout Western Washington, contact the in Arlington.  Call (425) 374-1698 or send me an email, and I will respond promptly.