1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Complex Dissolutions
  4.  » Parenting Plan Modifications

Parenting Time Modifications In Snohomish County

When a substantial change in circumstances occurs, a parent may wish to modify a parenting plan. For example, a parent may have a job offer in a new city or state, or may wish to relocate after a new marriage. The sooner you speak with a lawyer about a potential change of custody, the better. If you suspect that you may need to change your child’s parenting time agreement in Washington, contact my law firm, the .

With many years of experience handling complex child custody matters, I am able to tackle even the most challenging parenting time modification cases. The courts will always consider what is in the best interest of the child in all cases involving relocation or modification of access/visitation.

Parenting Plan Restrictions

If the current parenting plan includes restrictions such as limitations on residential time spent with the child, overcoming them can be extremely difficult.

I have extensive experience dealing with these challenging complex dissolutions cases, and I will guide you through the process as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible, no matter which side of the case you are on.

As your attorney, I will sit down with you and create a customized road map that will outline your case strategy. I want you to leave our initial meeting with peace of mind, knowing what to expect in the days and weeks ahead.

Contact An Arlington Custody Modification Lawyer

Contact my law firm to schedule a personal consultation with a lawyer handling parenting time modifications in Snohomish County.  Call (425) 374-1698 or send me an email, and I will respond promptly.